[SPARCbook] Wavelan

Ken Hansen sparcbook at sunhelp.org
Mon Jan 29 05:39:05 CST 2001

Here in AMerica, we have these mailers that come to the house full of
coupons from loval vendors (Carpet cleaners, restaurants, car washes,
etc.) - I was amazed to see one vendor, an "odd-jobs" listing (painting, dry
wall, light carpentry, etc.) list installing netwok cabling as one of the
services they offer. I am half tempted to call and see if I can get a quote,
just out of amazement...

Ken