[SPARCbook] 3GS units for sale update

Mark G. Thomas sparcbook at sunhelp.org
Mon Feb 12 09:43:23 CST 2001

Hi,

> The battery is $100, drive + sled are $150, RAM is about $50 -
> so the core had a value of about $75.

I am at least for now asking for more, because I believe that the
display, case, keyboard, LCD-controller card, and possibly other
parts are together worth more than $75, at least to someone who needs
these items.  It is a little bit of a gamble, since I don't know
what parts are okay and which are not, and don't want to try to sell
bits and pieces.

I would be willing to include a good 1.2GB drive and sled
for a total of $240, which would bring the unit almost into line
with your values listed above.

Mark