[SPARCbook] 3GS units for sale update

Ken Hansen sparcbook at sunhelp.org
Mon Feb 12 08:05:08 CST 2001

Your price was low - but fair.

At those prices I have bought spares.

The battery is $100, drive + sled are $150, RAM is about $50 -
so the core had a value of about $75.

Also, I have just written to a "bloke" (he is in Australia)
about the Lucent 2 Mb/s WaveLan cards - he recently auctioned
off 50, yet only sold 3 (it seems). I hope to get 2 or 3 to
test, based on price, and if successful will report back to the
list on getting these cards...

Ken