[SPARCbook] List of Buyers for Training Services & Products

sparcbook at sunhelp.org sparcbook at sunhelp.org
Sat Feb 3 08:58:17 CST 2001

Hi,

Recently you had talked to us about some of the courseware materials we carry for the
needs of your customers.  I thought you might also be interested in a proprietary list
of buyers for training related services and products we have developed in house.
Our list is comprehensive and includes tons of prospects you can reach right now to market
your services and products to.  I'd be happy to answer any questions you may have.
Feel free to e-mail me with your inquiries, or call 780-998-4066.

We also have lists for Computer Companies, Human Resources Departments,
Personnel contacts, etc.

Best Regard

D. Adams