[SPARCbook] sparcbook

Patrick McAleavey sparcbook at sunhelp.org
Thu Aug 30 12:19:03 CDT 2001

Terry,

There is a company out of Taiwan:

http://www.naturetech.com.tw

They make a Sparc laptop....I believe it's a model 777S w/ a 500MHz
UltraSparc processor. The CD-ROM and floppy drives are built into the unit.
Also, I believe the units will only run Solaris 8 at this time. I have been
told that the price is approx half the cost of a new unit from Tadpole but I
have no hard facts.

The US rep is at email address:

naturetech_us at yahoo.com

I have been very disappointed in their response time to my emails looking
for further info or for a demo. It took two requests to get a response from
the US rep.

Pat