[SPARCbook] sparcbook3xp battery

Ken Hansen sparcbook at sunhelp.org
Tue Aug 7 08:47:09 CDT 2001

FYI - that is an external battery *charger* not a
clip-on extended life battery. WHile the external
battey charger is useful, it is not the same thing (it
plugs between your SPARCbook and the power adapter,
and charges a regular 1.5 Hr battery). I suppose you
could run off that battery as well, but that would not
provide the same power capacity of the clip-on
battery.

Just an FYI, good luck on the auction,

Ken

http://cgi.ebay.com/aw-cgi/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=1261002198