[SPARCbook] sparcbook3xp battery

Helena Söderholm sparcbook at sunhelp.org
Tue Aug 7 01:05:30 CDT 2001

Theres a Sparcbook at Ebay which seem to be a "parts" machine, but inludes an external battery pack and extra bettery if I understand correctly. Currently at $51 and ending tomorrow.
http://cgi.ebay.com/aw-cgi/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=1261002198

Maybe a bargain at that price?

I seem to recall that someone earlier reported getting some 5 hours of runtime out of the external pack, or was that only in my dreams?

Peter