[SPARCbook] boot failure

Jonathan Eisch jeisch at boku.net
Sat Sep 23 21:37:23 CDT 2000

Just a note, I had that problem, with the .cpr file not working, and
'create no-resume?' did nothing to correct the problem.  What DID work
was doing an interactive boot, and changing the kernel name from .cpr to
something else.  I don't have any of that documentation around, so
someone who knows could maybe fill in what I'm missing, like how to boot
interactively and what the correct kernel name is.

-Jonathan