[SPARCbook] boot failure

Ken Hansen n2vip at bellatlantic.net
Sat Sep 23 10:21:39 CDT 2000

>From Hugo's great sparcbook FAQ:

28. Whenever I try to boot, resume fails with an error message which
suggests booting normally. How do I force the machine to boot normally after
a failed resume?
At the rom monitor prompt, do a reset command, then while the Sparcbook
banner is displayed enter PAUSE A to interrupt the sequence. Then, type
create no-restore? and enter. Then type boot disk, and the machine will boot
normally instead of doing a resume.

FAQ at http://home.kabelfoon.nl/~hvdkooij/SparcBook-FAQ/sparcbook-faq.html

HTH,

Ken