[SPARCbook] Sparcbook 3XP vs 3GX, other general questions

Martin Wedel sr sun at minor-element.net
Tue Sep 12 16:31:06 CDT 2000

Hi,
  I've been looking into replacing my trusty old Sager wintel laptop with
an older sparcbook series 3. I'm having trouble narrowing down the fair
value of these systems. I've seen a few XP's on ebay sans hard drive
sleds, how hard are these to come by? Through my reading, I've learned
that the GX has a (slightly) higher res monitor and a faster processor,
are there any other factors I should consider when searching for these
machines?
Thanks for any pointers. Also, if you have a setup you are selling, or
know of a relatively cheap deal somewhere, please drop me a line.
Thanks!

--
Martin Wedel
sun at minor-element.net