[SPARCbook] keyboard keystroke loss?

Douglas K Landau dkl at netcom.com
Wed May 31 16:26:35 CDT 2000

Well then we've got them [kbd problems] of all types, because one of
my 3GXs loses keystrokes, more some days than others, sometimes to
the point of rendering the machine unusable and sometimes not at all.

But, it NEVER does it while in the OBP.  In fact, Pause-A never gets
lost, even when all other keys have appeared to die sporadically.

So it's not hardware.  I think that it has to do with the CDE login screen
but am not sure.

However, there is a common denominator.  A failing pointer thingy.

dl