[SPARCbook] (no subject)

GARY GODDARD gary-goddard at usa.net
Thu Jun 29 19:08:40 CDT 2000

An exert from an email from Tadpole support.

"The ftp site is back up - for some time now. However, the inpouring of email
has somewhat slowed our response time. Our ISP had somehow lost us out of
their
DNS configuration so no one could access us or vice versa. Sorry for the
inconvenience."

I have tried the site and it is up.

Thanks for all the help and special thanks to Ken Rose for his unofficial
mirror and Ken Hansen for the opening his machine to me.

I am new to the sparkbook and I find it refreshing to contact such a friendly
and helpful group.

GARY GODDARD <gary-goddard at usa.net> wrote:
I have a problem connecting to the tadpole ftp site to download the Solaris
2.6 pakages and patch bundle the connection keeps timing out.

Can anyone help?
I'm having to us a windows PC until i get Solaris 2.6 installed.

Or if you have the files Can you email to me at gaz_god at btinternet.com

Thank for help in advance.