[SPARCbook] Wanted: Hard drive caddy

Ken Hansen n2vip at bellatlantic.net
Wed Jun 28 21:32:00 CDT 2000

I would suggest you reconsider the motivation to buy additional caddies -
I have a 6.4 Gig HD in my SPARCBook and it is plenty large enough
to hold multiple OSs (for most end-user applications, IMHO)...

A caddy will cost you *lots* (if you can find one, then you will need a
SCSI adapter (or make do with a displaced 1.2 Gig SCSI HD from
someone elses SPARCBook).

Can you need *not* be met by either a larger, single drive in your existing
caddy, or an external drive, either PCMCIA or SCSI? I'd be curious as
to why you want multiple drive caddies...

Thanks,

Ken