[SPARCbook] Display problem with Netscape 4.73 under Solaris2.6

Ken Hansen n2vip at bellatlantic.net
Sat Jun 24 10:44:38 CDT 2000

I choose to ignore this note (not understanding what it means ;^), but I am
at a loss as to where this change would go - here is my directory structure:

(From my SPARCBook)
$ pwd
/export/home/ken/.dt/sessions
$ ls
current         current.old     dtwmfp.session  lastsession
$ ls *
dtwmfp.session  lastsession

current:
dt.resources  dt.session    dt.settings

current.old:
dt.resources  dt.session    dt.settings

(end directory structure)

So, where should these lines go? current/dt.session? current/dt.settings? or
current/dt.resources? (BTW, none of these files have permissions of 755)

Also, my previous problem (which appears *fixed* by the removal of the
previously mentioned patch) was not in the rendering of the fonts, but in
the
scrolling of the page - I guess it could be related, but I didn't see it
that way
when we first started working on this issue...

Thanks,

Ken