[SPARCbook] fbconfig

Ken Hansen n2vip at bellatlantic.net
Thu Jun 15 13:16:00 CDT 2000

The internal and external display devices can only be used together if they
are
set to the same resolution (per the user guide).

I don't have my sparcbook handy, but I bet if you get the tadpole package
for Solaris 2.6 (see Hugo's FAQ) and open up the tar file, the man pages
will
be obvious...

HTH,

Ken