[SPARCbook] Netscape 4.73 under Solaris 2.6 final results (sort of...)

Rainer Canavan rainer at canavan.de
Wed Jun 14 16:41:32 CDT 2000

>      Pointers on the above would be appreciated (getting an old patch or
> opening a
> ticket against a Solaris patch) - Bill, would these be useful additions to
> SunHelp.org?

Finding old revisions is easy, try http://ftpsearch.lycos.com/ and search
for e.g 105284-31. It turns up numerous "mirrors" of the sun patches
server or copies of older sun patches CDs. You probably don't want to
use them if you are paranoid, but someone from the list who has the patch
on CD from sun could run md5 over the file for us.

I'm not sure if this is a Solaris or a Netscape problem - it may even be
a problem with the P9100 X-server from tadpole. Has anyone tried this
with a "normal" SUN SPARCstation and, say GX graphics?

Rainer