[SPARCbook] Display problem with Netscape 4.73 under Solaris 2.6

Rainer Canavan rainer at canavan.de
Sun Jun 11 18:51:53 CDT 2000

> Sorry, I was mistaken - that site will only give up the most recent patch
> rev.
>
> Anyone know how to get the -32 rev? I'd like Netscape to work, and the
> page-up page-down key is not a 100% solution (every third or fourth screen
> needs to be redrawn)...

I don't think -32 exists at all. If you look at the notes for -34, you'll
see:

(from 105284-32)
Bad Patch. Incorrect fix for 4318757 crash in drag and drop

So, even if it existed, you probably wouldn't want it. -31 is ok, and, as it
seems to work (haven't tried myself), it's probably the best we can get
for now.

Rainer