[SPARCbook] Display problem with Netscape 4.73 under Solaris 2.6

Ken Hansen n2vip at bellatlantic.net
Sun Jun 11 16:52:27 CDT 2000

Sorry, I was mistaken - that site will only give up the most recent patch
rev.

Anyone know how to get the -32 rev? I'd like Netscape to work, and the
page-up page-down key is not a 100% solution (every third or fourth screen
needs to be redrawn)...

Thanks in advance,

Ken

(geez, now we have folks on two continents working on this - hi Hugo!)