[SPARCbook] HowTo for PCMCIA Harddive in 3GX

Ken Hansen n2vip at bellatlantic.net
Mon Jun 5 17:58:47 CDT 2000

OK, first off, this is in the Tadpole 3GX/3000 User Guide, but I will
paraphrase
the info here (feel free to FAQ this, Hugo - but as I said, it is in the
User Guide).

to mount partition 2 of a PCMCIA hard disk:

    mount -F ufs /dev/dsk/c1d0s2 /mnt

or, if PC file system on drive:

    mount -F pcfs /dsk/c1d0s2:c /pcfs

See chapter 10 in the User guide for more info...  After the above, it is
just
like any other HD...

HTH,

Ken