[SPARCbook] Changing Display to External Sun Monitor

Les Gondor les at gandalfgraphics.com
Mon Jun 5 14:12:51 CDT 2000

There is a command line utility that is part of the tadpole packages called
'fbconfig'.  It gives a number of choices as to the framebuffer configuration.
If memory serves, fbconfig -m 1 will drive an external VGA monitor with the same
image as appears on the LCD screen. man fbconfig for the whole story.

Les Gondor, Gandalf Graphics            les at gandalfgraphics.com
[Considering the Internet] as a shaky structure built on layers of shaky
foundations: It works for Venice. I hear Venice is beautiful. (Marcus Ranum)