[SPARCbook] revised parts list up

Dave Tyler davet at tadpolerdi.com
Tue Jul 18 19:58:10 CDT 2000

All:
I apologize but Bill is right. We have just switched hosting sites and to say
the least it has not gone smoothly. I did just get an absolute flood of emails
this afternoon and have been promised that all issues will be resolved by
Thursday afternoon. Please don't hesitate to call at 800 734 5483 and ask for
Paul Daley or Diane Joseph. I will forward the emails as rapidly as I receive
them and hope to be able to improve response times.
Thanks
Dave Tyler
Tadpole-RDI