[SPARCbook] Car

Jeff elslooj at goldeninter.net
Tue Feb 22 12:32:18 CST 2000

I already emailed them about this, and they don't sell it anymore.  Boo.  That's
cool about the cell phone, you don't have to use the same brand card as your phone
right?  When Ross Pennington sold me mine, it came with a modem (I forget the
name) that is cell phone capable.. it should work I think.
Does anyone know of a good adapter that will allow me to take the cigarette
lighter and go to a normal wall jack?  I've seen these, but I don't know how clean
the power is, and if it's the right voltage and all.

Jeff