[SPARCbook] Which 2.5" IDE 6gb+ disks work well in 3GX?

Sunder sunder at sunder.net
Tue Apr 25 11:35:58 CDT 2000

I do have a 2Gb disk in my 3Gx, and I'm considering getting an upgrade.  I
presume that the 2gb disk does have the IDE-SCSI converter on it.

I recall some messages about weird time outs and not getting the entire disk
show up.  So I'm considering a 6gb or 8gb disk, but I'd like a reccomendation
for a drive that others have tried and know to work - I'd rather not buy a disk
that won't fit in the sled, or will time out, etc...

If you have sources I'd like those as well, but I'm probably going to get the
disks from www.dirtcheapdrives.com as they're fairly reliable.

:)

--
 + ^ +  Sunder              "Only someone completely distrustful of   /|\