[SPARCbook] Grand Sparcbook Hunt

Rolling Stone castor at mindspring.com
Mon Apr 10 16:55:15 CDT 2000

Hey,
   Does anyone know of or have a sparcbook 3gx for sale  --at a
reasonable price ? I have just had the privilege of being ripped by
a sparcbook seller on Ebay..Basically the person took my money and
did not deliver... This was 2 months ago.  I may never see the money
 or the sparcbook, and am prosecuting the individual for postal mail
fraud.  I travel greatly and a sparc based laptop would make life
easier..  X86 does not fill the need -- have tried using it.

-- Jim Loveday
castor at mindspring.com