[SPARCbook] Backing up Solaris Install CD.

Petro petro at bounty.org
Sat Apr 8 21:31:06 CDT 2000

I've got the Solaris 2.6 5/98 CD, and it's getting a little scratched
up. I'd like to make an archive copy of it, or rather make a working
copy so I can archive it later.

I tried doing a dd on a Linux machine, but got IO errors.

Does anyone know how to, or have any suggestions how to make a copy of this?
--

If the courts started interpreting the Second Amendment the way they interpret
the First, we'd have a right to bear nuclear arms by now.--Ann Coulter