[SPARCbook] 3c589D?

Hugo.van.der.Kooij at caiw.nl Hugo.van.der.Kooij at caiw.nl
Sat Apr 8 13:59:21 CDT 2000

On Sat, 8 Apr 2000, Kurt Huhn wrote:

> > Anyone with succes with the 3c589D, or is the C and B variant the only one
> > supported?
>
> I'v only ever had luck with the B and C revisions - I have a D around
> here somewhere, but I only use it in Windows based systems.

Are you able to verify that the 3C589D does (or does not) work in the
SPARCbook? If it doesn't work I'll will add a warning in the FAQ.

Hugo.

hvdkooij at caiw.nl	http://home.kabelfoon.nl/~hvdkooij/
Use of any of my email addresses for unsollicited (commercial)
    email is a clear intrusion of my privacy and illegal!