[SPARCbook] 3c589D?

Hugo.van.der.Kooij at caiw.nl Hugo.van.der.Kooij at caiw.nl
Sat Apr 8 10:34:55 CDT 2000

On Sat, 8 Apr 2000, Rainer Canavan wrote:

> Ok, now I have a 3com 589D, and it doesn't seem to work. On bootup, (boot
> -rv) it's said to be in slot -175453445 (instead of 0 or 1), and
> ifconfig pcelx or pcelx0 complains about the absence of the device...

Just curious. Are you running the tadpole packages and fixes? If not: I
suggest you install them and try again.

> Anyone with succes with the 3c589D, or is the C and B variant the only one
> supported?

I'll have to see what type my friend uses in his unit.

Hugo.

hvdkooij at caiw.nl	http://home.kabelfoon.nl/~hvdkooij/
Use of any of my email addresses for unsollicited (commercial)
    email is a clear intrusion of my privacy and illegal!