[SPARCbook] Sparcbook3 Keyboards and Pointers--no longer available.

Senior, Bart Bart_Senior at adc.com
Thu Apr 6 08:48:58 CDT 2000

I treid to contact Lexmark one more time and actually found
someone knowledgable in the company.

Lexmark does not make keyboards any more and sold this part
of the business to UNICOMP.  They can be reached at:

      www.pckeyboard.com
         1-800-777-4886

Unicomp is clearing up their inventory, and will no longer be selling
laptop keyboards.   But they are OUT of the model used on the
SparcBook 3.

Part Number:  1403213

The pointers are also not available.  John Welsh of Unicomp
Spent a lot of time trying to find one for me.  I expect
I will have to do some wiring to make one work.

The do have the rubber tips and will possibly give you one if
you only need one.  If you want more than one, they will charge you
for them.

More details when they become available.