[SPARCbook] SB 3GS screen brightness problem.

Mike Jacobi mike at engg.ksu.edu
Thu Nov 25 17:10:59 CST 1999

Herb,

Sometimes the Pause-up and Pause-down take a couple of tries
to get working the way you would expect.  The best way for you
to check the setting is by using the hardware settings utility
that Tadpole makes.  I'm not in front of my tadpole at the moment
so I don't remember the exact command but if you have the Tadpole
packages installed from ftp://ftp.tadpole.com it should be easy
to find.

The program sets or queries various hardware settings like screen
brightness, audio volume, pointer options, etc.

Good luck,
Mike

P.S.  If you don't find what I'm talking about email me back -- I'll
be at my house later tonight and can fire up the tadpole and give
you the specifics (and even mail you the software if you need.)