[SPARCbook] re: linux on GX

Stuart Duncan sety at wn.com.au
Wed Nov 3 19:14:14 CST 1999

Perhaps they don't know that the older versions of Solaris can be
usefull aswell?

I have a SPARCbook2, so Linux is out of the question for the moment...
Solaris is just as good, though...  My SPARCbook CD came with a version
of GCC that was modified for use on the Tadpole SPARCbook..  With this,
I can compile and run anything I want.

I use Afterstep instead of owlm, it has navigator, acrobat, etc..  It's
fine :)

Cheers,
Stuart Duncan