[SPARCbook] Changing Window Managers?

jea jea at altstatt.com
Thu Dec 30 11:23:52 CST 1999

Hi All;

To Select a non-default window manager, set the environmental variable
OW_WINDOW_MANAGER=your-desired-window-manager. I do this in ~/.login .

I use the command line login, rather than the CDE login screen, as I
haven't
yet found the right file to change to make this proceedure work from
there.

Good Luck,

John Altstatt
Altstatt Associates