[SPARCbook] WARNING: SparcBook FAQ is not up-to-date!!!

Hugo.van.der.Kooij at caiw.nl Hugo.van.der.Kooij at caiw.nl
Wed Dec 29 17:53:10 CST 1999

Hi,

The changes to the FAQ got lost somehow so all work of last night is gone.
I did also delete the messages that I used to update the entries. So
anyone who wrote in additions last month should send them in again. They
are all gone to /dev/null

Particular the two new ones would be nice.

Hugo.

hvdkooij at caiw.nl	http://home.kabelfoon.nl/~hvdkooij/
Use of any of my email addresses for unsollicited (commercial)
    email is a clear intrusion of my privacy and illegal!