[SPARCbook] Re: [SPARCbook]

chris glidehyt at primenet.com
Tue Dec 21 22:11:45 CST 1999

I recently came across 2 sparkbook 2's at a flea market after a made rush
home to look up the website and a mad rush back to buy them at a decent
price assuming they were not functional i am now sitting here with parts in
front of me the first booted to an adminitstration screen but would not boot
an os ( i asume this is because any sane person formats as well as a few
other methods of data removal before they get rid of any pc) anyway i pulled
it apart to see what i could find out i also swaped the hard drives from non
op to the one that booted to see if i might find an os installed no luck
when i powered it back up after putting it back together it still seems to
booot up but i dont have the display. it does light up and i can see where
some info is trying to be displayed but it is un intelligable.

Any suggestions?

also does any one know where i can find information on this particular
laptop?  i tride the tadpole site and the customer support but recieved the
answer "we dont offer any support for that now"

Or perhaps some one knows where i can get my hands on  a 3?

Thanks!   chris