[SPARCbook] Re: [SPARCbook]

Hugo.van.der.Kooij at caiw.nl Hugo.van.der.Kooij at caiw.nl
Sat Dec 11 15:09:42 CST 1999

On Fri, 10 Dec 1999, Douglas K Landau wrote:

> Can I get a listing of the current offers?
>
> > Please send all your offers to me so I can list them?
> > I have many people who want sparcbooks
> > and who can afford them.

Is it usefull to send lot's of messages about selling and buying the
units? I for one could do without these messages. I suggest someone sets
up an online trademarket for them.

So anyone can get a piece of the action if they want to. And don't be
bothered about them if they want to hold on to them and just have fun with
them.

Hugo.

hvdkooij at caiw.nl	http://home.kabelfoon.nl/~hvdkooij/
Use of any of my email addresses for unsollicited (commercial)
    email is a clear intrusion of my privacy and illegal!