[SPARCbook] 6.4 gig drive for 3GX?

Douglas K Landau dkl at netcom.com
Mon Dec 6 10:05:22 CST 1999

They have a notebook-IDE to PCMCIA adapter for $80 in Action
Computer in sunnyvale ca.  comes with external enclosure, etc.
Doesnt address the specific problem mentioned, but it might
make 25 gigers etc much more affordable, if not inside the
sparcbook.  if it works at all that is.  I got one but havent
tried it yet, doh

dkl