[rescue] Sun Solaris questions...

Bob Darlington rdarlington at gmail.com
Sun Mar 31 12:50:11 CDT 2019

Yep, late last night I found 2 GB kits for this thing and ordered one.  $80
shipped which feels expensive, but I can only imagine what this cost back
in the early to mid 90s.  Its a bargain!  ;-)

I'll keep it at Solaris 10.  Guys, thanks for the help on this one.  I went
down the wrong path thinking I could  get 11 on here because I didn't pay
enough attention when reading.  Don't be like me.l

I will say it felt a whole lot faster 15+ years ago when I was patching
Solaris 8 at work vs 10 here at home.

-Bob