[rescue] Sun Solaris questions...

Peter Stokes peter at ashlyn.co.uk
Sun Mar 31 08:48:11 CDT 2019

Hi Mike

I guess that was a special order or done by a disti as the Sun handbook does
not list a DVD as being an option. As I mentioned I have never seen a Sun DVD
on a U5/10 only on the next gen of systems such as Blade 100/150.

Peter

Sent from my iPad

> On 31 Mar 2019, at 14:34, Mike Spooner <mikes at aalin.co.uk> wrote:
>
> Later U10 came with a crap DVD reader from the factory - at least the two we
had at work back in the day did, as did another I rescued from another
company. Perhaps it was a "to order" option, and only for the headless U10S?