[rescue] LCD hi res 17" monitor wanted

Romain Dolbeau romain at dolbeau.org
Mon Mar 11 11:20:18 CDT 2019

Le lun. 11 mars 2019 C  16:59, Doug McIntyre <merlyn at geeks.org> a C)crit :
> Sun frame-buffers of ancient times (ie. museum pieces now, ie. Sparc4),
> did Sync-on-Green.  Certainly the ones that had the BNC outputs, but still
> some of the 13W3 did too.

That's the era I'm talking about - 67/76 Hz GX (basic cg6), 76 Hz
TGX(+) (better cg6), and even cg3 for SBus, and a VME GX in a SS330. I
think I also have some mg2 on 3/80s. They all have 13w3, I only have
BNC on the monitor side (the Iiyama I bought back then had separate
sync support and 5 BNC inputs).

Getting 1920x1080 from a Serie 3 Creator3D (horizontal) is much
easier, just hardwire the size in the NetBSD kernel and it Just Works
(never got it to work from the openboot though).

Cordially,

--
Romain Dolbeau