[rescue] LCD hi res 17" monitor wanted

Peter Stokes peter at ashlyn.co.uk
Mon Mar 11 07:18:20 CDT 2019

Hi Romain

This is for a system which has quite a few monitors, so they are looking for a
replaceable unit if possible.

I think I will get them to provide an actual measurement of the aperture to
make sure that it has to be 17 inch or if a 19 may be squeezed into it.

I take your point on the refresh rate and will check.

Thanks for the reply

Peter

Sent from my iPad