[rescue] in-house Solaris 11.3 to 11.4 repository upgrade steps?

Jerry Kemp sun.mail.list47 at oryx.us
Wed Jan 30 14:05:40 CST 2019

At $WORK, I'm in an enterprise environment, as I'm sure many of you are.  There is no external/Internet access from my Solaris
systems, so, I have been logging into support.oracle.com, then pulling down SRU's manually, uploading to my enterprise environment,
then updating my in-house Solaris repository server(s).

My current repository servers are updated to Solaris 11.3 SRU 35.6.

With the holiday season over, its time to start updates on Solaris systems again, however, this first round will be with LSU's,
giving me some time to figure out how to update my repository servers.

Now, finally the meat of this question.

Does anyone have some type of instruction sheet, reference web site, etc, on what is necessary to update my repository from 11.3 SRU
35.6 to 11.4?

I've done plenty of web searches on this and have just come up null.  It is amazing, however, how many web pages there are out there
that reference the 11.4 beta.  back on topic.

This seems like a pretty straight forward question to me.  But, I guess I'm wrong here.  I've had an SR opened with Oracle for (2)
weeks now, and, placing the blame on myself, I'm not successfully conveyed what I am wanting to do based on the replies
that I have received.

If you've updated your in-house Solaris 11.3 repository to 11.4, and can share your upgrade steps, provide a URL pointer or
something to move me forward, it is greatly appreciated.

Jerry

cross-post note:  disclaimer, I also posted this question to the yahoo Solaris x86 mailing list a week ago with no replies.