[rescue] CCMP as furniture, was Re: Sun Ultra5 emulation, was: more sun2 adventures!

Steven M Jones smj+rescue at crash.com
Wed Jan 9 01:40:48 CST 2019

On 01/08/2019 20:14, Richard wrote:
> I used to have 2x Sun386i as the legs for a coffee table. Also used a 3/260
> and a 4/260 as the ends of a desk that also heated the room....good times

Ha! Sortof wish I had one of those Road Runners...

I currently have a MicroVAX 3300 at one end of a living room sofa, and a
Sun (Ultra) Enterprise 450 at the other. (There is an ADM-3A atop the
Sun, courtesy John Floren - thanks again, John!) Sadly, neither of them
is being used for heating/computing purposes /at the moment/...

--S.