[rescue] FTGH: two Sun 20" GDM-20E20 monitors

Skeezics Boondoggle skeezicsb at gmail.com
Tue Feb 26 16:24:16 CST 2019

On the slim chance there's someone nearby who wants to pick up these
beasts, I have a couple of clean, working Sun GDM-20E20 monitors available,
in Sun boxes.  Both are reasonably sharp and still usably bright as early
1990s CRTs go.  Expect a few crackles and pops as they warm up, since they
haven't seen much use in the last 5 years.  These are both the 365-1335
model, so they should be able to sync up with a PC using a suitable
13W3-to-xVGA adapter.

They're around 70lbs each and I ain't shippin' 'em, unless you _absolutely_
have to have one and are willing to pay the UPS rates.  Local Rescuers give
me a holler to arrange a pickup, or I'll try on Craigslist in a few days
before hauling them off to Free Geek.

I'm in 97214, close-in SE Portland, OR.