[rescue] Sun 386i

alan at alanlee.org alan at alanlee.org
Sun Feb 24 08:00:59 CST 2019

Thanks.  I did follow the guidance in the first link and did confirm my
main board part number matches the rev 3 artwork code in that link and
the faq.

NVRAM contents still persist this morning.  I don't believe the T02s
have an exposed battery lead.  Is there any way other than measuring the
voltage I can tell a marginal battery?

Thanks for all the suggestions.  Going to try a different set of chips
after breakfast as well as SunOS 4.0.1 install images.

-Alan