[rescue] ADTX laptop IDE to SCSI converter switch settings anyone?

martinm at allwest.net martinm at allwest.net
Wed Feb 13 17:41:10 CST 2019

Peter,

I have a pdf of an ADTX converter.  The pdf has a bullet point stating:

 "Active terminator built-in (SCSI ID address and terminator can be
set/altered either with the dipswitch on the card or pin connector)"

I don't have any more info - like which switch controls what setting...

Martin Marshall