[rescue] reading old unix disks from Linux

Clem Cole clemc at ccc.com
Fri Apr 26 19:28:58 CDT 2019

I've long ago forgotten how to deal with it, but we did have a solution
back-in-the-day (maybe it was a Sun private a switch on the mount); but I
know were read SPARC disks on an x86 at Locus Computing when Sun was our
customer and we were doing OS development for them under contract.  Google
is your friend, I suspect a little hunting you will find how it was done.
a'