[rescue] reading old unix disks from Linux

John Francini francini at mac.com
Fri Apr 26 13:57:28 CDT 2019

VAX Ultrix should be able to run on the SIMH emulator, and it should be able
to mount the disks from the DECstation (which also ran Ultrix).

john

John Francini <francini at mac.com>
I have come to the conclusion that one useless man is called a disgrace;
that two are called a law firm; and that three or more become a Congress.
And by God I have had *this Congress!b
 b John Adams