[rescue] Big box o' SCSI cables & RS6000 giveaway.

Doug McIntyre merlyn at geeks.org
Fri Apr 5 17:10:07 CDT 2019

I have a big box o' SCSI for anybody that wants to pick it up in
55401, downtown Minneapolis, or wants to pay for shipping. The RS6000 is
pick up only, I have no way to package that, and it has no disks, just the tower.

The box of SCSI cables has got a little bit of everything. From Centronics
to HD50 cables, up to VHDCI to VHDCI cables. Both external and
internal. 50-pin, 68-pin. etc. Variety of lengths. Most used, some
still in baggies.  A couple terminators, not much there for that.
Right now it fills up one of those plastic file tote boxes, (so like 18"x14"x11").

Let me know if anybody is interested.