[rescue] FTGH: AT&T 3B1 (Buffalo, NY)

Michael-John Turner mj at mjturner.net
Fri Apr 5 11:13:46 CDT 2019

Hi,

Just saw this on /r/retrobattlestations and thought some on the list may be
interested:
https://reddit.com/r/retrobattlestations/comments/b9s2yt/free_att_unix_pc_sb1
/

bI have an AT&T 3B1 Unix PC. ... It used to boot into its GUI, but the last
time I powered it on it went into what looks like a hard drive check - and
never boots. So it looks like the drive finally failed.... after nearly 35
years. I am moving and I don't want to take it with me - it's very heavy. I
live in Buffalo NY. I'd love to find a good home for it, maybe someone who
could fix it. I can ship it, but depending on shipping cost, some help
covering that would be appreciated. I don't have any media for it or manuals,
but it does have the keyboard and mouse.b

Cheers, MJ
Michael-John Turner * mj at mjturner.net