[rescue] Sun Storage Common Array Manager

walter+rescue at belgers.com walter+rescue at belgers.com
Mon Mar 26 11:36:12 CDT 2018

Hi,

I recently rescued some Sun gear, including a StorEdge 6130 FC disk array.
Ibve never really played around with fiber channel before (well, I have a
SparcStorage Array 100 but that is kind of a special case).

My system sees the controller, but I want to reconfigure it. On the console, I
get a VxWorks prompt on which I canbt do much. It seems I really need the
Sun CAM tools. And that is the problem: they are nowhere to be found. Ibve
found references on, e.g.,
https://docs.oracle.com/cd/E20720_01/html/E20725-01/install.html
<https://docs.oracle.com/cd/E20720_01/html/E20725-01/install.html> but since
Oracle took over theybve removed all software links.

Does anybody have a copy? For Solaris x86 or Solaris sparc or even Linux or
Windows..

Also: any takers for a Sun 3/470, pickup in Eindhoven, Netherlands?

Regards,
Walter.

https://giga.nl/walter/computers/