[rescue] free VIA EPIA-CL ITX board+RAM in Santa Clara, CA

Steve Rikli sr at genyosha.net
Sun Mar 25 21:37:40 CDT 2018

I recently retired a 32bit VIA EPIA-CL ITX motherboard, free for the
price of shipping from Santa Clara, CA 95050.  Local pickups are
also welcome.

The EPIA-CL has a VIA C3 1GHz CPU, and I installed a 512MB Kingston
DDR 266MHz DIMM in the memory slot -- I'll include that as well.

I was using it for a FreeBSD / pfSense server, but it doesn't run the
modern versions I want to use anymore.  Before I put it in the e-cycle
bin I thought I'd check if there are any hobbyist takers.

I don't have any paperwork for it, but I found the EPIA-CL PDF manual,
and "Operating Guidelines" DOC files online a long time ago and I'll
send them along to anyone who wants them.

Cheers,
sr.